One of my favorite things to do is constantly change up the inspiration board hung up in my room. Inspiration boards are such a fun and unique way to show everyone a snippet of what inspires you!
Here are a few tips and tricks on how to make the inspiration board of your dreams:
- Think of things that inspire you!! Whenever I look up at my inspiration board I am always inspired to work hard and not be afraid to let loose and have fun.
- If you already have a bulletin board…Great! However, if you don’t have already have one look no further because I found the perfect bulletin board for you. Hint: it’s only $8 and from the greatest place on earth (aka Target). This one I found from Target doesn’t have a white border, but if that’s something that interests you then just do what I did and paint it white yourself with some inexpensive paint! Or paint it any other color that makes you happy!
- Start cutting out and finding things that inspire you. I love looking through magazines, newspapers, books, and even postcards for things to put on my inspiration board. However I must say that 80% percent of my inspiration board are pictures that I got from my Pinterest! I literally think I spend more time scrolling through Pinterest then any other social media platform.
- When you’re starting to add photos to your inspiration board don’t be afraid to make it your own and add some personal photos/polariods! I also love adding some inspirational fun quotes!
- Don’t forget to change up your inspiration board every once and a while! I think it’s fun to change up my inspiration board when the seasons are changing to help mix up the mood of my room.
I hope these tips helped you if you’re ever in the mood to get your #CraftOn and make your own inspiration board!